The next London Meetup is just around the corner and it would be great to see you there. It will be taking place on Wednesday 29 May from 5:30pm – 8:30pm (talks starting at 6pm) at Wikimedia UK, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London, LON EC2A 4LT.
For those interested in using CiviCRM these sessions are a great way to learn more about how it works and get feedback from those already using Civi. If you’ve previously been to a meetup or use CiviCRM then you already know how great it is but you can still learn more about the different modules of Civi and perhaps get some inspiration of what more CiviCRM can do for you.
Registration and more information can be found here: http://civicrm.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=308
The sessions are still to be arranged but this is the agenda so far:
- Welcome & introductions (5 mins)
- First Session – CiviCRM overview and introduction to a Civi module (15-20 mins)
- Second Session – A CiviCRM case study (15-20 mins)
- Break (15 mins)
- Third session – Community update (10-15 mins)
- Fourth Session – What’s new? (10 mins)
- CiviCRM Open Workshop